Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Whoooooooo FOOTBALL TICKETS

As many of you know, this morning student tickets went on sale. I, like many others I’m sure, got up at the crack of dawn and signed on to the ticket site. I was told by many to get on early to ensure my ticket purchase. I woke up to hear that my whole dorm suit was awake and getting online. We were online at 6:30, only to be greeted with a virtual waiting room. While initially this made me panic because I thought, “Oh no I’m too late,” I soon realized that everyone was put into this waiting room until tickets went on sale. Once seven o’clock dawned I was quickly let in and had my tickets within the next 5 min. As far as I can tell, everything went smoothly with this system. I applaud the university in getting this large event organized, since in past years servers have been known to crash under the pressure of all of Alabama signing on to one internet site at once. Also, I’m pretty sure, this officially kicks off the next football system. WHOOO!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

~*Hello Kitty*~ said...

Well, Chelsea, I applaud you on having tickets. But I'm one of those pissed off students who woke up to realize that everyone else had already gotten all the tickets. But I hope you have fun at the games, though!