Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Last Blog- hope this makes you laugh

So here’s the final blog. I had a hard time thinking of something to wrap up the year. Honestly, I haven’t done much outside of studying this past week and that didn’t seem like a very strong way to end this blog. As I thought, I noticed that some of my fellow class bloggers had posted some videos and remembered a classic video, which related to Mobile, Alabama.

Many of you may have already seen this but honestly it really is worth another watching. I certainly enjoyed my second look. So I could get the video on the post but didn't know how to get it into my writing section. Its above and this is the caption so just combine these two posts.

I enjoyed the theme of this class and was glad to have an extra incentive to explore the local Tuscaloosa area. In addition, the ideas of eating locally and better environmental choices have always been interesting to me but seem to be a more tangible goal now. Hope everyone has a good summer.

No comments: