Thursday, March 27, 2008

Surprised Once Again

So there are going to be a few posts in a row here that span a time frame of about a week before spring break to now. Okay, so two weeks ago I ventured back home to Montgomery because my brother came home for a combination birthday and Christmas celebration. While he was there, my mom and I searched our brains to go somewhere for lunch that was light and not a chain restaurant like Panera Bread. Finally, we settled on a little café located in historical Old Cloverdale. It’s name Café Louisa (take a tour) and it offers sandwiches, scones, gelato and coffee. When you first enter it has a quaint feel with wooden benches and tables. It also has an artsy feel about it since it also serves as an art gallery. I hadn’t been there in a while and was amazed at how good not only to food but coffee was. For those of you who might venture that way you should defiantly make it a pit stop. The coffee even surpassed my brother’s expectations who currently lives in Seattle.

No comments: